This Cookie notice was last updated on November 24th, 2022 and applies to citizens of the European Economic Area.
- the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the e-Privacy Directive 2002/58/EC; and
- the Swiss revised Federal Act on Data Protection (“FADP”) and the Swiss Telecommunication Act.
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5. Types of Cookies
Cookies can be classified as follows, depending on the owner:
- First-party cookies: They are created, sent to your computer and stored by the Site you are visiting directly. They allow us to collect customer analytics data, remember language settings, and carry out other useful functions that help provide a good user experience.
- Third-party cookies: They are created and placed by third parties other than the Site you are visiting directly. They are not managed by Vectivbio, but by the third party that processes data obtained from the cookies.
5.1 Technical (strictly necessary)
The cookies that allow you to browse a website, platform, or app, and use the various options or services on it (e.g., control traffic, identify data or session, access restricted access sections or content, etc.).
5.2. Functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid.
5.3 Statistics cookies
Those cookies allow us to provide a better understanding of how you interact with the website.
5.4. Marketing/Tracking cookies
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
Cookies may also be separate in two categories in relation to the period for which they are stored:
- Session cookies: Session cookies allow us to recognize and link your actions during a browsing session. When you go to the login page, these temporary cookies will be created to determine whether or not your browser accepts cookies.
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies are placed on your device between sessions. They can be used to remember your preferences or actions on our Site.
6. Placed cookies
The information stored on cookies is only used by us except those that are used and managed by external entities to provide us services aimed at improving our services and your experience when browsing on the website.
Please note that we do not have any control over how the information in these cookies is used nor do we have access to it. Please refer to the cookies notices of the relevant provider for more information.
7.1 Manage your consent settings
You can pull up the tab at the bottom right of the website to change your consent settings any time.
8. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
9. Contact details
|Data Controller||EsoCap AG|
|Data Protection Officeremail@example.com|